Pirates, we can't wait to head off on holiday and we are finding some super bargains at the moment, we have come across an amazing holiday to Orlando, Florida for 2 weeks for the price we would usually think was a bargain price for a 1-week stay!
You will fly off to Orlando in summer for a 14-night stay, with alternative durations available too. You can book this fabulous Florida holiday with a deposit of only £59 per person and there are great prices from March through to December 2021!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 24. Dec. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 24th August - 7th September 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Great prices March - December 2021
- Departures from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- 3 miles from the Universal Orlando Resort
- Theme park shuttle bus
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,508 / 4 = £377* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the Coco Key Hotel and Water Park Resort and is in a great location on International Drive in Orlando.
The best thing about this hotel which is the awesome waterpark, 54,000 sq. ft. canopy-covered outdoor water park with 14 slides, 4 heated pools, and there is also a huge arcade.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay