With so many exciting destinations out there it can be hard to choose one for your big holiday of the year. So why not bag 2 countries in one this year?
Both Dubai and the Maldives have been on the lips of travel bloggers as well as blowing up your Instagram feed for a few years now. So why not make 2020 the year you visit both?
Our friends at Affordable Luxury Travel have put together this incredible 10 night adventure where you will get to stay at a number of 4* & 5* hotels with half board/ all inclusive.
For 3 nights your home will be a sea view room at the 5* JA Ocean View hotel before jetting off again to the magical Maldives for a week of chilling on the all inclusive board at the 4* Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi resort.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2020 - 25. Oct. 2020
Dates and prices:
- Manchester from £80*pp extra
- Birmingham from £50*pp extra
- Edinburgh from £40*pp extra
How to book:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights
- Example date: 1st June
- Departure from London to Dubai and Maldives
- Dubai Hotel - 5*JA Ocean View (Half Board) 4.5/5 rated on TripAdvisor
- Maldives Hotel - 4* Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi (All Inclusive) 4.5/5 rated on TripAdvisor
- 30KG checked bags included
- Private transfers (Dubai) included
- Speedboat transfers (Maldives) included
- A number of activities and excursions (Maldives) included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Affordable Luxury Travel package – £3198 / 2 = £1599* per person
Shake off the jet lag with a chilled out 3 nights on some of Dubai's premium beaches. Located on the famous Jumeirah Beach, the JA Ocean View Hotel offers 5* living with views to die for.
There are a number of pols on site or if you fancy a wander around the city there are countless shopping opportunities within easy reach of the hotel grounds as well as a number of free shuttles to different locations from the hotel.
Half board meals will be provided from one of the many dining options the hotel has to offer.
After landing, speed over (literally) to Lhohifushi Island, the Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi is comprised of both beachside and overwater (upgrade) villas.
Live your Maldives dreams for 7 nights on the all inclusive board, whilst enjoying the private stretch of beach next to the resort. With the all inclusive package, you'll also get to enjoy free snorkelling excursions, sunset boat rides and dolphin watching experiences.