On the Go Tours is having a massive sale with 2-for-1 discounts on guided tours across Asia, Africa and Europe. India tours seem to be particularly good value, starting from just £348 per person, based on 2 sharing.
This small group, guided tour visits the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra and the stunning Pink City of Jaipur, and is even available over peak season school holidays in July and August.
Flights aren't included but you can use our flights finder to get great value return flights.
- Travel duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Dates: March - December
- Example date: 21 - 28 July
- Book by 5 March (unless sold out prior)
- Small group size of 12 - 20 people
- Guaranteed departures available
- 7 nights in 3* and 4* heritage hotels
- 7 breakfasts, 1 lunch & 2 dinners
- All transport throughout (bus, train, boat etc)
- Tour guide & driver throughout
- Activities including bike ride, cooking demo & overnight cruise
- Airport transfers
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Solo travellers can pay £460 for own room
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- £696 / 2 = £348 per person
Price breakdown for solo traveller:
- £348 per person + £460 single supplement = £808 per person
Price doesn't include trip kitty of around US$25-$35 per person, payable on arrival or optional entrance fees of US$70-$80, due if you choose to visit the attractions. Travellers are also recommended to budget US$3-$7 per day for tipping although this is an entirely personal option.
- Day 1 - Join your tour group; overnight in Delhi
- Day 2 - Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of both Old and New Delhi, including Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid - India’s oldest and largest mosque
- Day 3 - Travel to Agra where you will witness the incredible Taj Mahal
- Day 4 - Wake early and visit the ghostly former Mughal city of Fatehpur Sikri and then travel on to Karauli, spending the night at the royal Palace Bhanwar Vilas
- Day 5 - Travel to Jaipur, the vibrant capital of Rajasthan where the day is yours to explore freely
- Day 6 - Sightseeing in the Pink City of Jaipur, with optional hot air balloon ride early in the morning, and then travelling to see the Amber Fort for the evening
- Day 7 - Return to Delhi where the evening is yours for more exploring
- Day 8 - Tour finishes