Good Morning Vietnam! On the Go Tours is having a massive sale with 2-for-1 discounts on guided tours across Asia, Africa and Europe. We've done the hard research and found great value in the Vietnam tours.
Our pick of the bunch is also the cheapest; an 8-day tour from Hanoi to Hoi An available from May to September for just £348 per person, based on 2 sharing (RRP £695pp).
It includes activities like cruising Halong Bay, traditional Vietnamese cooking demonstration, rickshaw ride and overnight sleeper train. Flights aren't included but you can use our flights finder to get open-jaw fares on your chosen dates.
- Travel duration: 8 days/7 nights
- Dates - May - September
- Example date: 5 - 12 May
- Book by 5 March (unless sold out prior)
- Small group size of 12 - 20 people
- Guaranteed departures available
- 5 nights in 4* hotels, overnight cruise & overnight sleeper train
- 7 breakfasts, 3 lunches & 1 dinner
- All transport throughout (bus, train, boat etc)
- Tour guide & driver throughout
- Activities including bike ride, cooking demo & overnight cruise
- Airport transfers
- Visa approval letter
- Based on 2 adults
- Solo travellers can pay £370 for own room
Price doesn't include trip kitty of around US$25-$35 payable on arrival or entrance fees of US$30-$40, due if you choose to visit the attractions. Travellers are also recommended to budget US$2-$3 per day for tipping although this is an entirely personal option.
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- £696 / 2 = £348 per person
- Day 1 - Join your tour group; overnight in Hanoi
- Day 2 - Travel to Halong Bay, where you will board a traditional junk boat and spend the day cruising, exploring caves and swimming
- Day 3 - Wake up on UNESCO Heritage-listed Halong Bay and enjoy Tai Chi at dawn, before kayaking to a floating village. Return to Hanoi and enjoy a rickshaw ride through the Old Quarter before boarding an overnight sleeper train to Hue
- Day 4 - Arrive into Hue and take a city tour before venturing out to explore the tombs in the countryside. Optional cruise of the Perfume River is available this evening
- Day 5 - Wake up and take the scenic Road of the Ocean Clouds to Hoi An, where you will get a walking city tour
- Day 6 - Cycle out to the countryside and visit Tra Que village where you'll learn about farming practices and then everyone mucks me to help make lunch together
- Day 7 - Free day in Hoi An where you can explore at your leisure
- Day 8 - Tour finishes