If you pirates love a little city break, how about packing 2 in with a great package from TourCenter? With this offer you'll get to experience the world famous art and cuisine of the Eternal City of Rome, before skipping over to bohemian Budapest for a beer and a mineral bath.
This package includes a fine hotel in each city, return flights from the UK as well as the flight between Rome and Budapest. Head over to TourCenter and find departure options between January and June.
Booking Info Timeframe: 22. Jan. 2019 - 28. Jun. 2019
Sample departure for £129pp from London on January 22nd (4 night stay)
- Manchester departures from £179pp (February 11th)
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 4 - 6 nights visiting Rome & Budapest
- Flights from London STN & LGW & Manchester
- Departures available between January 2019 and June 2019
- Example Departure Dates: January 22nd, 2019 (Departing from London STN)
- Hotels - Included (2-3 nights Rome, 2-3 nights Budapest)
- Flights between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Complimentary glass of wine upon arrival at Romoli Hotel, Rome
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
In Rome you will be staying at the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or Hotel San Marco (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Both hotels offer air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, hairdryers and free WiFi. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
The Romoli Hotel is within 2 miles of Parco della Caffarella, Baths of Caracalla, and Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano. Roman Forum and Circus Maximus can be reached in less than 30 minutes by public transport. Hotel San Marco is 2km from the famous Trevi Fountain.
In Budapest you'll be staying in the Burg Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), situated on the west side of the River Danube and a short walk from the beautiful Buda Castle. Guest rooms have a classic design, and each one boasts air conditioning, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
You can walk over the famous Chain Bridge in order to reach the east side of the river, or take advantage of the many trams and other transport options that pass by the hotel. Just make sure to try the legendary mineral baths of Budapest!