Mateys, a 5* luxury holiday to Egypt on an all inclusive basis would usually cost this price for 1 week but we have come across this bargain price for a 2 week stay.
Even better this 5* hotel has a perfect score and is rated the number 1 hotel in Hurghada on TripAdvisor, so you know you are in great hands!
Imagine enjoying the winter sun when the weather back home is freezing, with all meals, snacks and drinks already included in the price.
You can book this awesome Egypt escape with a deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 28. Feb. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 7th - 21st January 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Titanic Royal
- 5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Hurghada, Egypt
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,336 / 4 = £334* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Titanic Royal which is one of the best hotels in the area and offers a fab location near the beach.
There are many swimming pools, bar and restaurant, spa and wellness centre, gym, water sports are on offer and a 24 hour reception. As you are staying at this hotel you will have access to a waterpark at it's sister hotel which offers 13 water slides!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.