Pirates, 2020 hasn't been the year we wanted it to be, and so why not go all out on your 2021 getaway. This holiday in Florida is a great price especially as it departs in the summer.
You can book this Orlando holiday with a deposit option, which is only a little bit more per person, luggage isn't included and is quite a lot to add so we would suggest making the most of all your hand luggage which has a good weight allowance (get rolling those clothes mateys) and case share if you do need more.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Feb. 2021 - 31. Jul. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights (shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 6th - 20th July 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Hand luggage - included
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,908 / 4 = £477* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Universal which is in a good location and is also award-winning with a Traveller's Choice Award from TripAdvisor.
The hotel has loads on offer including a swimming pool, gym, bar and restaurant and a 24 hour reception to help you with anything you need at any time of the night or day.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.