Mateys, if you are looking for a luxe all inclusive holiday at self-catering prices, we have just the thing for you.
This Turkey holiday departs in spring 2021 and there are fab prices for 7 nights as well as 14 nights if you would prefer a longer getaway.
As you are on an all inclusive basis you will receive all meals, snacks and drinks included in the price already, which works out at under £20 per day per person for a 2 week stay - bargain!
We think this is a fab deal as departing on the same day for a 7 night stay is the same price as 14 nights! You can book this Turkey holiday with a deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. May. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Example date: 12th - 26th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Goddess of Bodrum
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Gumbet, Aegean Coast, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £816 / 3 = £272* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Goddess of Bodrum which is located on the Aegean coast, with its own private beach, indoor and outdoor pools and spa facilities including Turkish bath, hot tub and massage treatments.
Rooms have air-conditioning and a balcony or terrace, and the hotel has five chic restaurants. There's also a pool bar, an English bar and a night club for those who wish to take the party later into the night.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.