Mateys, if you missed out on a 2020 holiday, maybe you want to go all out on your 2021 holiday, check out this BARGAIN getaway to Orlando, Florida.
This 10 night trip to Orlando departs in the summer school holidays, where prices would usually be much higher! Even better, you can secure this package today with a deposit!
You can choose to book this Florida holiday with direct flights, but you might prefer the stopover and to have a break when flying on a long haul flight.
Now you may notice that luggage prices are pretty high, so we would suggest making the most of your hand luggage which does have a decent weight limit, or paying for one case and sharing it!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. May. 2021 - 31. Aug. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 10 nights (shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26th July - 5th August 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airport: London, Manchester
- 3* Baymont Inn and Suites Orlando Universal
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on family of 4 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,908 / 4 = £477* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Baymont Inn and Suites Orlando Universal which is located on Universal Boulevard in sunny Orlando, Florida.
The hotel offers an outdoor pool surrounded by sun loungers, an ideal place to relax after an action packed day at the theme parks. Your hotel room will have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, that all important free WiFi and a mini fridge!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.