Book your early 2019 break now and make some great savings, like with this 4* escape to Malta.
Stay in the Pergola Hotel & Spa for 7 nights in the April -- when the temperatures should really start heating up -- from £256 per person, based on 2 sharing! Easter dates are just a bit more.
The hotel boasts a number of great features like a cave bar and a rooftop pool, great for catching some rays as at this time of year, temperatures are already hitting the 20s!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 30. Apr. 2019
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Travel dates: April, 2019
- Example date: 9 - 16 April, 2019
- Departure from London to Luqa
- Other UK airports available for a surcharge
- 4* Pergola Hotel & Spa (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – room only
- Checked bags - Included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults
- £49pp deposit
- Return airport transfers - £18pp
- Car hire - £29.50 per day
- Upgrade to pool view - extra £17pp
- Upgrade to half board - extra £94pp
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Total holiday cost: £511 / 2 = £256 per person
About your stay
With stunning, panoramic views from the roof terrace, a cave bar and a rooftop pool, the 4* Pergola hotel is a really unique accommodation and a great place to stay whilst on the Mediterranean island of Malta.
You will be on a room only basis, however you can upgrade your board basis to bed & breakfast, half board or full board. Rooms with pool or sea views are also available as upgrade options.
For some extra R&R, there is a fully equipped spa on site with a number of facilities.
Please note - prices are correct at time of publish, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.