We did a double take when we first spotted this Orlando deal mateys. It's not to often you can find a week in Florida for under £385* per person but that's just what this group getaway is.
With plenty of dates in 2019, it includes direct flights and 7 nights in a well-rated resort, close to the theme parks.
It's cheapest when 4 people book and share a room, but prices are also very reasonable based on 2 sharing also. We found availability from London, Manchester and Glasgow.
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Dec. 2018 - 31. Mar. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another room category!
To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar or you can fly from other UK airports:
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Travel dates: March - June, 2019
- Example date: 4 - 11 March, 2019
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Glasgow
- 3* Avanti International Resort
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor) and Certificate of Excellence 2018
- Board basis – room only
- Carry on luggage included
- Based on 4 adults sharing
- ATOL protection
- £79pp deposit
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Return airport transfers £36 per person
- Checked bag - £35.50 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing bags to cut costs)
- Car hire - £37.75 per day
Price breakdown for 4 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £1540 / 4 = £385* per person
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package £956 / 2 = £478* per person
About your stay
The Avanti International Resort is a great basic hotel option on International Drive in Orlando. It's in an ideal location for anyone looking to hit up the theme parks in Florida, with Walt Disney World Resort just a 10 minute drive away.
On site there is an outdoor pool, with loungers and poolside bar, a gym, volley ball courts and a games room. Each room has a fridge and coffee machine, as well as flat screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Microwaves may also be available upon request (subject to availability).
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool from £121 in total.