Usually, we know we've found a great Prague deal if it costs around £100 for two nights at a 4* hotel, but today we've managed to find you a THREE night break for £102* per person.
This price includes return flights and three nights at a central 4* hotel - it's just a five minute walk from Prague's famous Wenceslas Square.
Even better, you can secure this package with a low deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Jan. 2021 - 9. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 2–5 February 2021
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airport: London
- 4* Deminka Palace in Prague
- Rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & 2020 Travellers' Choice
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £203 / 2 = £102* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double room at the 4* Deminka Palace. You'll have a TV, free wifi and tea/coffee making facilities in your room.
This highly rated hotel is located in the centre of Prague - you'll be able to reach all the main tourist attractions on foot. Wenceslas Square and the metro station is a five minute walk away, and the Old Town Square is around twenty minutes away.
Book the hotel only on booking.com.