Pirates, visit three of our fave destinations in one package with our buddies at Crystal Travel! This trip combines the natural splendour of Iceland and Niagara Falls with the Big Apple bustle of New York City.
All flights and hotels are included, as well as your train transfer between Niagara Falls and New York - all from just £549* per person. Departures are available between October 2018 and March 2019 - a great time to chase the Northern Lights or catch a Broadway Show!
Booking Info Timeframe: 15. Oct. 2018 - 30. Mar. 2019
- Glasgow departures from £611pp* (January 2019)
- Manchester departures from £626pp* (March 2019)
Contact Crystal Travel on 0203 515 0947 for a personalised quote
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Visit Iceland, New York City and Niagara Falls (Canada)
- Flights from London, Glasgow & Manchester with Icelandair
- Travel between October 2018 and March 2019
- Iceland: 2 or 3 nights at the Arctic Comfort Hotel or Hotel Cabin
- Canada: 2 or 3 nights at the 4* Sheraton on the Falls
- New York City: 2 or 3 nights at the Holiday Inn - Manhattan View or Fairfield Inn Suites
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- Sample date for £549*pp - 17th January 2019 from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit option - £349pp
- Optional Tours - Northern Lights, Blue Lagoon & more
- Based on two adults sharing
- Visitors to the USA will require an ESTA (or visa). For more info, see here
- Visitors to Canada will require an eTA (or visa). For more info, see here
About Your Holiday
At Niagara Falls you'll be staying at the 4* Sheraton on the Falls (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). The property offers great views of the waterfalls, a fitness centre, swimming pool and sauna. Guest rooms each boast a 37-inch TV, floor-to-ceiling windows and a marble bathroom.
In New York you'll be staying at at Holiday Inn - Manhattan View (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or the Fairfield Inn & Suites (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). As the name suggests, the Holiday Inn enjoys some of the best views of the Manhattan skyline from its location just over the bridge in Queens. Fairfield also boasts a great location - just 15 minutes from Central Park!
Iceland is an amazing place to visit in the autumn and winter, as the long nights give you the perfect opportunity to witness the Northern Lights dancing across the the sky. Crystal Travel offer tours that give you the chance to see this natural phenomenon, go whale watching or to visit the world famous Blue Lagoon.