Iceland, New York City and Niagara Falls - 3 incredible destinations that you can now visit in one fell swoop thanks to this sensational package from Holiday Desire! This trip will allow you to gaze in awe at the natural wonders of Iceland and Niagara Falls, and experience the legendary lifestyle of New York City.
All flights and hotels are included, as well as your train transfer between New York and Niagara Falls. Departures are available between November 2017 and March 2018 - the ideal time to try and catch the Northern Lights or a Broadway Show!
Call up Holiday Desire and book this amazing trip for a deposit of £250pp.
- Visit Iceland, New York City and Niagara Falls, Canada
- Departures from London, Manchester & Glasgow
- Travel between November 2017 and March 2018
- Iceland: 2 or 3 nights at the Arctic Comfort Hotel or Reykjavik Lights (both 3*)
- Canada: 2 or 3 nights at the 4* Sheraton on the Falls
- New York City: 2 or 3 nights at the 3* Newton Hotel
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage included, hold bags at an extra charge
- Sample date for £575pp - 17th February from London
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit option - £250pp
- Optional Tours - Northern Lights, Blue Lagoon & more
- Based on two adults sharing
- Visitors to the USA will require an ESTA (or visa). For more info, see here
- Visitors to Canada will require an eTA (or visa). For more info, see here
About Your Holiday
In Iceland you'll have the choice of staying at the Reykjavik Lights (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor - Certificate of Excellence) or the Hotel Vik Arctic Comfort (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), both centrally located - ideal for getting picked up for a tour!
At Niagara Falls you'll be staying at the 4* Sheraton on the Falls (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor). This well-placed hotel is so close to the falls you'll practically be feeling the spray as soon as you walk outside! The property offers great views of the waterfalls, a fitness centre, swimming pool and sauna. Guest rooms each boast a 37-inch TV, floor-to-ceiling windows and a marble bathroom.
In New York you'll be staying at Hotel Newton (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor), located in the Upper West Side of Manhattan and a 10-minute walk from Central Park. You're right next to a subway line, meaning all of New York City is easily accessible - you can be at the Empire State Building in less than 20 minutes!
Iceland is a spectacular place to be in the autumn and winter, as the long nights give you the perfect chance to witness the Northern Lights dancing across the the sky. Holiday Desire can also offer tours that give you the chance to see this natural phenomenon, go whale watching or to visit the world famous Blue Lagoon.
Never Miss A Deal Again!
Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest offers direct to your inbox. Be first to know about error fares and the hottest deals by signing up for WhatsApp notifications. Download our app from the App Store or Play Store to view all the latest deals and set up customised deal alerts. You can find out more about our app and its features here!