At Pirate HQ, we're all massive fans of south east Asia, the trouble comes in deciding where to go in this magical corner of the world. So our friends at TravelCenter have come up with this incredible 10 night multi stop adventure.
Discover the delights of Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and Bali in this epic exploration. Everything you'll need comes included with this deal, flights from a either London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Birmingham & Dublin between the cities, checked in luggage and hotel accommodation.
This holiday is a massive bargain as holidays to a single one of these destinations can cost this or much more! Departures are available between September 2019 - May 2020 - get booking pirates!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Sep. 2019 - 31. May. 2020
- Manchester from £849* per person
- Edinburgh from £899* per person
- Birmingham from £899* per person
- Glasgow from £899* per person
- Dublin from £899* per person
This holiday is organised by TravelCenter. To book either give them a ring on 0207 927 7563 or use their online messaging service.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Flights from UK to Bangkok, onwards to Kuala Lumpur and Bali before returning to the UK included
- 20KG checked in luggage included
- 3 nights at the 4* Haven't Met Hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor - in Bangkok
- 2 nights at the 4* ibis Hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor - in Kuala Lumpur
- 5 nights at the 4* b Hotel Bali - 4/5 on TripAdvisor in Bali
- Board basis - Room only (Bangkok & KL) B&B (Bali)
- Travel dates between September 2019 - May 2020
- Sample departure for £699 from London on November 19th 2019
- ATOL and ABTA protected holiday
- Based on two adults sharing
- Single traveller supplements available
About your holiday
Bangkok is the famed capital of Thailand, boasting a fusion of culture and history with busy shopping areas and bars.
Stay at 4* Haven't Met Hotel for 3 nights, the hotel has a great rooftop outdoor pool - perfect for cooling off in the sun and shaking off that jet lag.
After Bangkok, it's on to the the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur! You'll be staying at the 4* ibisHotel for 2 nights which is right in the heart of the city's action. The hotel offers an outdoor pool. When it comes to city connections, KL has a brilliant public transport system meaning that sights such as the Patronus Towers, Batu Caves and NU Sentral mall are within easy reach of your front door.
After the bustling nature of the two previous locations, you'll be able to chill out on the beaches of Bali. Whilst on the Indonesian island you'll get to call the 4* b Hotel Bali hotel for 5 wonderful nights. It's within walking distance of the beaches of Kuta and Seminyak with a bustling shopping areas, plenty of beachside bars/ restaurants and even a sea turtle sanctuary!