Italy has so many wonderful places to visit so why limit yourself to just 1 city?
Our friends at TravelCenter are offering this amazing 6 night multi-city tour of Italy's top destinations. Starting off in Rome before heading by train to Florence and then Venice. At each location you'll have a cosy hotel to settle down in, most of which are centrally located. Also, there are a number of tours included in this package so you can learn more about the city during your time there!
Flying from a number of UK airports between now and June, this amazing 6 night tour of discovery starts from just £259*pp.
Booking Info Timeframe: 18. Jan. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
Example of tour:
Example dates with prices:
- Manchester from £299*pp
- Edinburgh from £299*pp
- Bristol from £329*pp
How to book: This holiday is booked through TravelCenter, you can either call to book on 0207 927 7563 or click through and use their online messenger service
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotels.
- Spend 6 nights visiting Rome & Venice with TravelCentre
- Flights from London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol
- Departures available between January - June 2020
- Example departure date: 25th February
- Rome hotel - Residenza Antica Roma - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Florence hotel - Diana Park Hotel - 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Venice hotel - Smart Hotel Holiday - 4/5 onTripAdvisor
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Room only
- Free drink on arrival in Venice
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TravelCenter
- Saint Peter Basilica Self-Guided Tour - Rome
- Uffizi Gallery Timed Entrance Ticket - Florence
- Lagoon Tour: Visit Murano, Burano and Torcello - Venice
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- TravelCenter holiday package – £518 / 2 = £259* per person
Once landing in Rome you will staying at the Residenza Antica Roma which is slap bang in the middle of the city and within walking distance of many of the top tourist attractions. In addition, you can jump on the metro and head to Vatican City and technically cross another country off your bucket list!
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at Hotel Diana, which has recently been completely refurbished and offers rooms with either a modern or traditional Venetian design. The hotel is centrally located in the San Marco area, so you can hit this historic city as soon as you wake up!
Once you reach Venice you will be staying in the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday situated in Mestre.
Smart Holiday Hotel has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - you'll be transiting the country in style! TravelCenter can offer airport transfers for an additional charge.