Pirates, the saying is 2 birds with 1 stone but we've gone one better with 3 Italian cities in 1! Check out this awesome Italy package from Halo Flights!
You'll spend 6 nights visiting Rome, Florence and Venice - 3 of Italy's most beautiful cities! The deal includes 2 nights each in 3 hotels with breakfast, return flights as well as train travel between each marvellous city.
Departures are available between October 2019 and March 2020, with some of the lowest prices on offer in November - book early and avoid the crowds of summer. This is a great price for all that you get as it works out from only £34* per person per night!
Halo Flights can offer airport transfers for an extra charge, as well as hold luggage & a choice of tours.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2019 - 6. Apr. 2020
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Duration: 6 nights
- Visit Rome, Florence & Venice
- Flights from London, Manchester, Bristol, Edinburgh, Dublin
- Departures available between Oct 2019 and March 2020
- Example Dates: November 14th - 20th (Departing from London)
- 3* Romoli Hotel in Rome - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- 3* Diva Hotel in Florence - 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- 4* Smart Hotel in Venice - 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis - bed & breakfast
- Train transfers between cities
- Hand luggage
- ATOL protected
- Based on 2 sharing
- For more information - click here
- Total from from £398 / 2 = £199* per person
Transfers & Baggage
- Shuttle transfers can be added from £30 per person per cit
- Private transfers can be added from £40 per person per city
- Ryanair 15kg Hold Luggage from £15 per baggage
- easyJet 20kg Hold Luggage from £37 per baggage
Excursions in Rome
- Ancient Rome Tour from £34 per person
- Rome Wine Tasting Experience from £31 per person
Excursions in Florence
- Florence Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour from £24 per person
- Florence Wine Tasting Tour from £32 per person
Excursions in Venice
- Venice 3 Islands Tour from £18 per person
- Discover Venice & Gondola Ride Tours from £39 per person
In Rome you will be staying at the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Romoli Hotel offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibar, hairdryer, free toiletries and free WiFi. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
In cultural Florence you'll be staying at Diva Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor), close to public transport links to get you around this wonderful city. En-suite rooms feature air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.
Once you reach Venice you'll be staying at the 4* Smart Hotel Holiday situated in Mestre (4/5 on TripAdvisor). Smart Hotel Holiday has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.