Pirates, we have an awesome getaway to Iceland with Fleetway Travel up next, staying for 3 nights in an awesome 3* hotel.
For this great holiday in Iceland there are a number of departure airports on offer and you can choose to stay for a longer duration too, with 4, 5, 6 and 7 night stays available at great prices.
This is a great price for this Iceland trip as not only do you stay in a great rated 3* hotel with breakfast each morning, flights and transfers are included as well as a range of awesome excursions such as Northern Lights tour, Reykjavik sight seeing tour and a Golden circle tour.
Booking Info Timeframe: 11. Jan. 2020 - 19. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (4,5,6 & 7nt stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Fleetway Travel
- Example date: 22nd - 25th March 2020
- Dates spanning January - April 2020
- Departs from many UK airports
- 3* ODDSSON Hotel
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Reykjavik
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- Return airport transfers
- Northern Lights tour
- Reykjavik sight seeing tour
- Golden circle tour
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
About your stay
For this Iceland trip you will be staying in the ODDSSON Hotel which is in a great spot in Reykjavik for your holiday to the one and only Iceland. Your hotel room will include a flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, comfy beds, private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.
There is so much to do here, including a trip to the Blue Lagoon and of course we would for sure be chasing the Northern Lights.