We've found this great deal for just £168pp*, staying in the 4* Neya Lisboa, a top, eco-friendly hotel in the heart of Lisbon.
This package includes return flights, 3 nights accommodation, and breakfast. April is a great time of explore the coastal city of Lisbon, and with this deal you'll save over £80* compared to booking a month later!
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2020 - 30. Apr. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 19–22 April
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Bristol & Manchester
- 4* Neya Lisboa in Lisbon
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – Breakfast included
- Hand luggage included (check airline policy)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Return check-in luggage from £51 per bag
- Return shuttle transfers £24 per person
About your stay
You'll be staying in a double or twin room at the 4* Neya Lisboa. This is an award-winning sustainable hotel, located a short walk from the metro, and close to tourist hot spots such as the Avenida da Liberadade and Marquês de Pombal Square.
A delicious, fairtrade breakfast is included in the package price, so you'll be ready to explore all that Lisbon has to offer each day. The Neya Lisboa uses low energy lightbulbs, solar panels for heating, and donates surplus food to local charities.
The hotel also offers bike rental, which we would recommend as the best way for Pirates to travel around the city!