Pirates, make your next Italy break extra romantic with a gondola ride around the canals of Venice! This package from TourCenter also includes hotels in both Venice and Rome, train transfers between the two cities and flights from the UK.
Departures are available between March and June. Head on over to TourCenter and choose the ideal 4 or 6 night package.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2019 - 30. Jun. 2019
Sample departure for £149* per person from London on March 5th (4 night stay)
- Edinburgh departures from £239* per person (February 23rd)
- Manchester departures from £229* per person (March 26th)
- Bristol departures from £249* per person
- Dublin departures from £229* per person
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Spend 4 - 6 nights visiting Rome & Venice
- Flights from London LGW/STN/LTN, Manchester, Edinburgh, Bristol, Dublin
- Departures available between March and June 2019
- Example Dates: March 5th - 9th, 2019 (Departing from London)
- Hotels - Included (2-3 nights Rome, 2-3 nights Venice)
- Gondola ride in Venice - Included
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Airport transfers can be arranged for an additional charge
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full Terms & Conditions, please see TourCenter
In Rome you will be staying at the Romoli Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) or MF Hotel (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor). Both hotels offer air conditioned rooms and TVs. You'll be within a 15-minute walk of a metro or train station, meaning all the sights of Rome are easily accessible.
The Romoli Hotel is within 2 miles of Parco della Caffarella, Baths of Caracalla, and Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano. Roman Forum and Circus Maximus can be reached in less than 30 minutes by public transport. MF Hotel is walking distance from the Rome National Library.
Smart Holiday Hotel has a TV room, bar with gorgeous terrace and a restaurant where you can enjoy international or Italian dishes and again offers that all important free WiFi. The bus stop is 200 metres from the hotel if you wish to visit Venice's Piazzale Roma.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - you'll be travelling in style! TourCenter can offer airport transfers for an extra charge.