Pirates, fancy an autumn holiday to sunny Mexico? At a 4-star beachfront hotel? With all-inclusive board? Plus direct British Airways flights? Then you have come to the right place, amigo.
We've found a corking family package from 515* per person with departures in November that's less than some 3-star similar packages we've seen. If you need to travel during school holidays, we've also got October half term travel dates.
Want to leave the kids at home or don't have any? You can book this deal for two adults only.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Jun. 2021 - 31. Aug. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 11-18 November (more dates available)
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Birmingham or Manchester
- 4* The Reef Coco Beach
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – All-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on a family package of 2 adults & 2 kids sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Family package from £2,060 / 4 = £515* per person
- Couples package from £1,392 / 2 = £696* per person
- October half term price from £4,056 / 4 = £1,014* per person
- Return private transfers from £29 per person
You'll be staying at The Reef Coco Beach, a 4-star family-friendly beachfront hotel in Playa del Carmen on Mexico's Caribbean coast.
The resort has loads to do with a big swimming pool, four restaurants (supplements may apply), a spa and loads of activities for kids including a Kids Club.
The resort is about a 5-minute walk from the famous 5th Avenue, home to restaurants, nightclubs and shopping.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.