Pirates.. stop what you are doing and check out this lush all inclusive holiday to Rhodes in Greece we have come across at amazing rates departing at the end of September this year!
For this Greek getaway you will be staying in an award winning 4* hotel for a week based on 4 sharing, but there are fab prices for 3 sharing and couples too!
Book this lush all inclusive Rhodes getaway with a small deposit!
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 21. Jul. 2020 - 30. Sep. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 30th September - 7th October
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Evita Resort
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £664 / 4 = £166* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Evita Resort which is located in Faliraki just 2.7 miles from Rhodes waterpark (check for opening times). Your hotel room will be equipped with everything you need during your stay including a flatscreen TV, fridge and bathroom with hairdryer.
The hotel offers a great swimming pool, BBQ facilities and a 24 hour front desk to assist you with anything you need at any time of the day or night.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, or use public transport)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay