4* Croatia half board beach break 5nts £358pp - incl. resort w/ private bay, flights & transfers
Hvar in Croatia is one of the most gorgeous islands in Europe, and now is the time to discover it thanks to this boutique package from Voyage Privé. The 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort overlooks the Adriatic Sea and boasts its own private bay as well as cascade pool - perfect for a sun-soaked stay!
You'll be staying on a half board basis, with transfers included as well as flights from several UK airports. The best deals are to be found in April and May. Head over to Voyage Privé and start plotting the ideal island getaway!
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Apr. 2018 - 25. Oct. 2018
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free!
*Price is £358pp for a London departure on April 23rd
- Once you have registered/logged in you will be able to view the offer under Recommended Offers of the page when scrolling down.
- Travel duration: 5, 7, 10 or 12 nights
- 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort, Croatia
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Flights from London, Manchester, Birmingham & Bristol
- Example date: 23rd - 28th April
- Available dates spanning April - October 2018
- Standard Room with a Balcony
- Board basis - Half Board
- Transfers - Included
- Hotel has a private bay, pool & spa area
- ATOL protected package
- There may be an additional booking fee
- Based on 2 adults
About your stay
The 4* Amfora Hvar Grand Beach Resort is situated on a secluded, private bay and is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Facilities include a multi-level cascade swimming pool with swim-up bar, a spa area that specialises in massages and several restaurants for enjoying your included breakfast and dinner - yum! Be sure to check out Windows on Hvar, a rooftop restaurant that boasts panoramic views of Hvar Archipelago and Amfora Bay.
Spacious guest rooms each have a balcony as well modern, sophisticated decor. Rooms come with free WiFi, air conditioning and flat-screen TVs as standard. For a little bit of luxury, how about upgrading to a Superior Room with Sea View for a few pounds more?