Arrr pirates! Jet off to Dominican Republic with the fam and the paradisical beaches of Punta Cana with this next holiday we've spotted. You'll be staying at the top-rated 4* Westin Puntacana Resort & Club offering an inviting pool scene right on the beachfront and 8 dining and drinking venues (including a pool-side BBQ and a hand-rolled cigar bar serving local rum specialities!).
There are availabilities throughout and we found good rates in November/December, but also through January - June 2020 on selected dates so get involved mateys!
Booking info Timeframe: 13. Oct. 2019 - 16. Jun. 2020
We chose 7 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. You could also opt for another board basis! To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 4th – 11th October 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Manchester, London
- 4* The Westin Puntacana Resort & Club in Punta Cana
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast (*upgrade available)
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Deposit of £95 per person
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £2,666 / 4 = £666* per person
- Check-in luggage £80 per bag
- Shuttle transfers £11.25 per person
About your stay
The luxe 4* Westin Puntacana Resort & Club is located just steps from the beautiful beach, surrounded by lush gardens. Apart from a wide range of wining and dining on offer, there's also a Six Senses Spa and 45 holes of championship golf courses – all with an ocean-view. Other activities includes diving, fishing, paddle surfing, kite surfing and snorkelling. You'll be staying comfortably in an airy, modern Double Room tastefully decorated for a relaxing stay, which comes with your usual mod-cons including a flat-screen cable TV, minibar and a balcony with sea views.