Families still in the market for a cheap winter sun break should look no further than Egypt.
It's a great value spot for a January holiday with almost guaranteed sunshine and cheap prices; check out this all inclusive holiday from £229* per person, based on a family of 3 sharing.
You'll be staying 7 nights in a fun, movie-themed 4* hotel outside Hurghada, with return flights and all meals and drinks included.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jan. 2019 - 28. Feb. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another board basis or room type!
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Travel dates: January - February, 2019
- Example date: 14 - 21 January, 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Bristol, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Birmingham
- Movie Gate Golden Beach Hotel (rated 3.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults and 1 child sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults and 1 child sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £689 / 3 = £229* per person
- Check-in luggage £25.50 per bag, each way
- Return airport transfers from £13 per person
- Car hire from £48 per day
About your stay
Less than 10 miles from Hurghada, the Movie Golden Gate Beach Hotel sits on a private sandy beach along the Red Sea. It has a number of outdoor pools with waterslides, a tennis court, mini golf course, plus a number of bars and restaurants which all inclusive guests can use.
The hotel has a strong movie theme, with rooms, lounges and bars covered in movie memorabilia and fun, quirky decor including an Oscars lobby and an Aladdin restaurant. Rooms have air-conditioning and balconies overlooking either the lush gardens or the Red Sea.