Pirate or Viking? Travel like a bit of both with this Iceland getaway from lastminute.com! You'll be spending 2 nights at the Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura, a lovely 4* property that's a short distance from the city centre and which has a great indoor pool.
Some of the cheapest options depart in March and May - either chase the Northern Lights or explore the amazing scenery of Iceland! If you'd prefer to stay out there longer, 3 night stays start at £255* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Mar. 2019 - 31. May. 2019
Not your dates / airport? Go ahead and change the search straight on Lastminutes website!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Duration is 2 nights (*longer stays available)
- Period: February - May 2019
- Flights from UK to Reykjavik, Iceland
- Example date: March 25th - 27th, 2019
- 4* Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura - Reykjavik
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis - Room Only
- Not included: 999 ISK due at hotel
- For airport transfers, check the prices at HolidayTaxis
- Hand luggage
- Based on 2 sharing
- 4* Iceland Break from £326 / 2 = £163* per person
This eco-friendly Icelandair Hotel is a 4* property that boasts a geothermal indoor pool as well as an on site spa (separate charge may apply). The hotel is decorated with works from local artists, inspired by Icelandic design and features a restaurant that serves dishes made from fresh local produce.
There's so much stunning scenery to see in Iceland, and the best way to get around is by car. You'll find a great deal in our Car Hire Tool: