Treat yourselves to 4 city breaks in one fell swoop with this incredible offer from TourCenter! You'll truly be seeing the best of Italy, spending a total of 8 nights exploring Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan.
A hotel stay is included in each city, along with train travel around Italy and return flights from the UK. You'll even be greeted with a complimentary glass of wine in Rome. Buono!
Booking Info Timeframe: 16. Jul. 2018 - 13. Dec. 2018
Sample departure for £229pp from London on November 19th
- Birmingham departures from £359pp
- Manchester departures from £289pp
- Edinburgh departures from £299pp
This holiday is provided by TourCenter. To book or get an individual quote simply give them a call on 020 3515 9038!
- Spend 8 nights visiting Rome, Florence, Venice & Milan
- Flights from London (STN/LTN/LGW), Manchester & Birmingham
- Departures available between May and November 2018
- Example Dates: November 19th - 28th, 2018
- Rome - Romoli Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Florence - Hotel Diva (Rated 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) or La Notte Blu (Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Venice - Hotel Aaron (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) or Smart Hotel (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Milan - Hotel Berlino (Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor)
- Train transfers between cities - Included
- Complimentary glass of wine upon arrival in Rome
- Board Basis - Room Only
- Hand luggage - Included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- For full details and terms & conditions, please see TourCenter
Whilst in the Eternal City you'll have thousands of years of history right on your doorstep, and a stay at The Romoli Hotel will keep you close to the action. Guest rooms each have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, free WiFi and a minibar. The hotel is within 2 miles of Parco della Caffarella, Baths of Caracalla, and Basilica di San Giovanni
In the art and culture hub of Florence you'll be staying at the Diva Hotel or the La Notte Blu.
At the Diva Hotel you'll be a 15-minute bus ride from the historic centre of the city with all its legendary artwork. Rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and free WiFi. Here you're less than 2 miles from Parco della Cascine. La Notte Blu also offers comfortable, air conditioned rooms with TVs and is a short distance from the Piazza della Liberta.
In picturesque Venice you'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Aaron or 4* Smart Hotel (awarded a Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor).
Both properties are located in Mestre, with plenty of public transport options within walking distance. You can be in Venice in 20 minutes pirates!
Once you arrive in fashionable Milan you'll be staying at the 3* Hotel Berlino, a cute property that is a couple of miles from Milan Cathedral. Rooms here have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and air conditioning.
Train travel between the cities listed above is included - get around Italy in style! TourCenter offer airport transfers for an extra charge.
Please note -- Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability.