Mateys, Krakow is an awesome city and we have come across a fab city break with awesome prices from April right through the year, so if you want to get away as soon as lockdown is over or would rather book for later in the year, there will be a trip for you.
We picked a 3-night break in Krakow however you can choose to stay longer (or shorter duration) if you wish and also add breakfast at the time of booking.
Krakow has loads to do including nightlife, history, shopping, markets and a whole lot more, and even better it is really cheap once you are there.
This trip Krakow is an awesome deal as there are other deals to Krakow a little bit cheaper, but for our first trip of 2021 we don't want to stay in a mediocre hotel we are going to be staying in a highly rated and award-winning hotel - why not we say!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 12. Jan. 2021 - 12. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 3 nights (longer stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays.com
- Example date: 11th - 14th May 2021
- Great prices April - December 2021
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* Metropolo by Golden Tulip
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Travelers' Choice Award
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Krakow
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protection
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £230 / 2 = £115* per person
About your stay
You will be staying in the 4* Metropolo by Golden Tulip throughout your stay in the one and only Krakow. Your room will be equipped with a comfy bed, flat-screen TV and a private en-suite bathroom.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy a chilled beverage, a 24-hour front desk, free Wi-Fi and the hotel can provide room service and airport transfers.
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay