Head to Sin City Las Vegas for less than you might think especially with this 4-star package that's less some 3-star packages we've seen!
This deal includes a week at the Egyptian-themed Luxor Hotel & Casino and direct British Airways flights.
The best prices we could find are in April and May but there are great options in the summer and autumn too.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 30. Sep. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 27 April-4 May
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* Luxor Hotel & Casino
- 3.5/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – Room only but can add breakfast
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Loveholidays package from £857 / 2 = £429* per person
- Resort fee (collected directly by the hotel): $35 per room, per night + tax (The resort fee includes: in-room and property wide high speed internet access; in-room unlimited local and toll-free telephone calls; notary services and complimentary boarding pass printing). All hotels in Las Vegas charge a resort fee.
- Check-in luggage can be added
- Return shuttle transfers from £17 per person
You'll be staying at the Luxor, a 4-star hotel known for its iconic pyramid shape and Egyptian-themed decor.
The hotel has pretty much everything you'd need for an amazing holiday -- loads of swimming pools and restaurants, a massive casino, a spa and of course, lots of live entertainment.
Plus, it's right on The Strip making it really easy for you to explore the other casinos and sights in Vegas.
Book this hotel by itself on booking.com.