Ahoy mateys! We've found an amazing Maldives holiday next – and let's face it, we look at a fair share of these on a daily basis, but this one absolutely ticks a lot of boxes! You'll be staying at the top-rated 4* Kuredu Island Resort & Spa, with All Inclusive Plus included which entails a mind-boggling array of extras (such as free mini-bar, Champagne, a sunset cruise and a snorkelling lesson to name just a few). You'll also have the added benefit of sea-plane transfers!
Booking info Timeframe: 28. Apr. 2019 - 25. Apr. 2020
- Couples offer
- Family offer
More dates available spanning April 2019 through to April 2020 – check directly on Value Added Travel's site!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Holiday provided by Value Added Travel
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Cheapest travel dates: 28 Apr - 15 Jul 2019
- Availabilities spanning April 2019 - April 2020
- Flights from London Heathrow/Gatwick to Maldives
- Birmingham, Glasgow, Newcastle, Manchester airports available for a supplement
- 4* Kuredu Island Resort & Spa
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Board basis – All Inclusive Plus
- Free mini-bar (*restocked daily)
- One sunset cruise
- 30 mins group snorkelling lesson (*equipment not included)
- 30 mins group windsurfing lesson (*equipment included)
- 30 mins group golf driving range lesson
- Free use of the fitness centre and ball courts
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards (*equipment included)
- Free yoga group session
- Return sea-plane transfers included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults / 2 adults & 1 child sharing
- Questions? Call on 0800 610 1522 or 0203 519 2630
Holiday price from £2,398* / X = £1,199* per person
About your stay
Maldives holidays are the epitome of luxury and relaxation and staying at the 4* Kuredu Island Resort & Spa is no different. From the private beach to the 3 swimming pools (including the all-importan infinity pool), you'll be blown away by this hotel and it's facilities, receiving great praise on TripAdvisor from past guests.
You'll be staying in a bright and spacious Garden Bungalow, which comes all your usual mod-cons and Nespresso machine, with a patio or balcony overlooking the lush, tropical gardens. You'll be staying on a All Inclusive Plus basis, which means that along with all you can eat and drink from the various dining and drinking venues on offer, you'll also have the added benefit of the mini-bar – which is restocked daily – plus 1⁄2 bottle of Champagne to toast in your holiday.
But that's not all! Included in this package is also a snorkelling, windsurfing and golf driving range lesson, plus you have access to all the different ball courts and the fitness centre. You'll also have free use of the kayaks and windsurfing boards. And, after all these sporty activities you can unwind with a free yoga session!