We think we can all agree that the weather in the UK during autumn is a bit... meh.
So book early and head to Morocco in November where temperatures are around 20°C and can reach even higher.
We've found a week-long break at a well-reviewed hotel, with flights and breakfast included, from £189* per person -- that's £27* per person, per night!
There are a few dates in November for around this price so have a play around with the dates and see what works for you.
Plus, you can secure this holiday with a deposit from £25* per person which is ideal if your plans change.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 30. Nov. 2020
If the dates above don't work for you, this holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday -- click through and have a tweak.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26 November but more dates are available
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: Various
- 4* La Maison des Oliviers
- 4.5/5 Tripadvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – Room only
- Hand luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £312 / 2 = £189* per person
- Check-in luggage from £40 per bag, return
- Return shuttle transfers from £22 per person
You'll be staying at La Maison des Oliviers, a smart and well-reviewed hotel outside of Marrakech.
The hotel has an outdoor heated swimming pool, a luxury spa with hamman and restaurants.
The hotel is about a 20-minute drive from the centre of Marrakech which is perfect if you just want to dip in and out and not be right in the hustle and bustle of the city.