Mateys, if you want some sunshine to look forward, then Malta could be your thing. There are great prices in April and this mini-break in Malta includes breakfast and dinner each day of your stay, but it is only £45 per person to upgrade to an all-inclusive board basis.
There are also great prices from November 2021 to March 2022 if you like to be really organised! You can choose to stay longer if you wish and why not we say!
Book this Malta trip with a deposit and treat yourself to some spring sunshine holiday in Malta!
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2021 - 31. Mar. 2022
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 26th - 30th April 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from many UK airports
- 4* db Seabank Resort + Spa - All Inclusive
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Travellers' Choice Award
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- ATOL protected holiday
- Book today with a deposit
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £378 / 2 = £174* per person
- All-inclusive from £226pp*
About your stay
You will be staying in the db Seabank Resort + Spa which is located in the North of Malta in gorgeous Mellieha just a 2 minute walk from the beach.
The hotel offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools, spa and wellness centre with sauna, Turkish bath, and hot tub, free parking and many eateries and places to enjoy a beverage including cocktails. Your room will be well equipped with free Wi-Fi, TV with satellite channels, hot drink making facilities, balcony and air-conditioning.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.