Pack up the kids and head for Pesaro in the beautiful Marche region on Italy's Adriatic Coast next! As one of Italy's more under the radar regions (wedged in between popular Tuscany and Umbria) Marche offers a lot to see and do, with a budget friendly price tag.
You'll be staying at the top-rated 4* Nautilus Family Hotel next by a sandy beach, with prices coming in at just under £200pp* for a 5-night family break!
Booking info Timeframe: 10. May. 2020 - 30. Jun. 2020
We chose 5 nights, but you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport along with flight times. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 5 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 18th – 23rd May 2020
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Nautilus Family Hotel in Pesaro/Marche
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Small hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults & 2 children sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £778 / 4 = £195* per person
- Check-in luggage £51 per bag
About your stay
The 4* Nautilus Family Hotel is located on the beachfront, and offers a heated outdoor pool and international restaurant with wonderful sea views, 2 km from the centre of town.
Further along the coast you'll find the famous Urbani Beach in Sirolo, and the spectacular cave rock formations of Grotte di Frasassi. And less than an hour inland you'll come across the breathtaking Furlo Gorge.
Rooms are modern and feature free WiFi and a minibar, plus a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
Need car hire?
You might want to consider getting your own set of wheels for your holiday. You could snap one up using our car comparison tool. The drive from Ancona airport takes about 1 hour. Or you could get a train and bus.