Experience more of Thailand with this awesome multi-stop holiday totally designed for beach bums -- it places you 7 nights in Phuket followed by 7 nights in Khao Lak, and you'll be staying in top-rated 4* beach hotels with breakfast and all transfers included.
What's more: Flights are with Qatar, so you know you'll have a carefree relaxing journey ahead, coupled with some great in-flight meals and entertainment!
Booking info Timeframe: 1. May. 2020 - 15. Oct. 2020
- Holiday provided by Value Added Travel
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Travel between 01 May - 15 Oct 2020
- Flights from London to Phuket with Qatar
- Edinburgh, Manchester, and Birmingham airports available at a supplement
- 7nts at Best Western Premier Bangtao in Phuket (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- 7nts at X10 Khaolak Resort in Khao Lak (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast
- All transfers included
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Deposit of £250pp available
- Questions? Call on 0800 610 1522 or 0203 519 2630
Holiday price from £1778 / 2 = £889* per person
About your stay
This holiday places you not in one but two of Thailand's top beach destinations, starting out with a 7-night stay in Phuket at the 4* Best Western Premier Bangtao located directly on the white sand beach of Bangtao bay. Here you will enjoy 2 restaurants and 2 bars and a spa, along with spacious rooms, tastefully decorated with stunning Andaman sea views.
Next you'll head one hour north for your 7-night stay at another 4-star, top-rated hotel: the peaceful tropical haven of X10 Khaolak Resort fusing modern decor with Thai hospitality and a top-notch pool (there are 5 pools here!). Here you'll be only a 10-minute walk to Khao Lak town, with its markets and eateries. Rooms are contemporary and bright with all your mod-cons with views of the pool.