Winter is a wonderful time to visit Stockholm, and its twinkling Christmas markets are guaranteed to get you in that festive spirit. Afterwards retreat to the top-rated 4* Downtown Camper by Scandic eco-hotel and the rooftop spa – the outdoor pool is heated to 38 degrees with amazing views over Stockholm’s rooftops, and the sauna is, well, an actual nest. What's more – you can grill marshmallows over the open fireplace in the middle of the restaurant! (We've also included some NYE dates.)
Booking info Timeframe: 23. Nov. 2019 - 2. Jan. 2020
- 14th - 16 December from London
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 14th – 16th Dec 2019
- Dates spanning End of Nov 2019 - Jan 2020 (incl. NYE dates)
- Flight + Hotel package
- Departure airports: London
- 4* Downtown Camper by Scandic in Central Stockholm
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – Room Only
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- Spa access from £33pp*
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Flight + Hotel package from £320 / 2 = £160pp*
About your stay
The 4* Downtown Camper Hotel is situated slap bang in the the centre of town, just a short stroll from the main station and it made a real splash when opening. This eco-hotel is aimed at urban explorers and its stylish, bespoke interior goes in a luxury camper theme – a real feast for the eyes – and the senses.
The main highlight is the rooftop spa and bar, and as a guest at the hotel you receive an exclusive discount on the entrance fee. Booking is required in advance, costing about £33, and included in the price is access to the outdoor pool, experience showers, sauna and relaxation room, plus a bathrobe (which you get to keep!), towel and slippers. It the perfect place to retreat to after exploring the city's many pretty Christmas markets, to heat up those frozen cheeks and toes.