Pirates, we need some sunshine to look forward to in 2021 and why shouldn't that be a fab holiday to Tenerife. This deal is a great price for bed and breakfast, half board and even all inclusive if you would prefer all meals, drinks and snacks to be included.
This holiday in Tenerife is great value for money as we have seen many 3* getaways to Tenerife at an even higher rate - why go 3* when you can go 4* mateys!
You can book this terrific Tenerife holiday with a small deposit today so you don't even have to dip into your Christmas savings.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 12. Nov. 2020 - 12. Jan. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 11th - 19th May 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 4* Blue Sea Costa Jardin and Spa
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – bed & breakfast
- Location: Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £396 / 2 = £198* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Blue Sea Costa Jardin and Spa which is a stunning 4* hotel located in Puerto de la Cruz in sunny Tenerife.
The hotel has everything you need for a great holiday including an outdoor swimming pool, spa and wellness centre with sauna and Jacuzzi, many sports, an entertainment programme, gym, shops and much more!
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.