Arrr mateys! December is a wonderful time to visit Venice. The canals and alleys of Dorsoduro are decorated with twinkling fairy lights, Campo San Polo square plays host to an ice-rink lined with wooden stalls selling hot beverages to the sound of cheery Christmas music, and over at the Campo Santo Stefano Christmas market you can find anything from typical tree ornaments from Murano, silk scarves and Italian delicacies. There's also the indoor Christmas fair over at the grand Palazzo Zenobio with artisan stalls, mask-making workshops and appearances from Father Christmas himself!
We've found some great rates over at the top-rated 4* Hotel Giorgione – a typically grand Venetian 14th Century building boasting a courtyard with a salt-water spa pool!
Booking info Timeframe: 8. Dec. 2019 - 5. Jan. 2020
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. The above prices do not include tourist taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 2 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 11th – 13th December 2019
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Edinburgh
- 4* Hotel Giorgione in Venice
- Rated (4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – breakfast included
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £224 / 2 = £112* per person
About your stay
The elegant 4* Hotel Giorgione is decorated in classic, opulent Venetian style with antique furniture and gold embellishments. The main highlight is the charming courtyard centred around a spa pool. Rooms here feature typical Murano-glass chandeliers and precious fabrics combined with modern amenities such as satellite LCD TVs. Tuck into a scrumptious brekkie every day before heading out to explore the festivities, which are within a 15-minute walk!