Mateys, if you are looking for a fab city trip, we have found this amazing deal to Dublin at a fab price for 4 night stays. There are awesome prices departing in November 2020 through to March 2021 and there are a range of departure airports, dates and durations to pick from.
We think this is a fab deal as the hotel in a great location and 4 nights isn't much more than a 3 night stay.
We have chosen the option to book this Dublin holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2022
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Example date: 12th - 16th January 2021
- Great prices Nov 2020 - March 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street
- .54/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Dublin
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £304 / 2 = £152* per person
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.
About your stay
You will be staying in Jurys Inn Dublin Parnell Street which is in a fab central location in Dublin. The accommodation offers free Wi-Fi, a 24 hour front desk and is award-winning at TripAdvisor so you know you are in great hands..
The rooms are well equipped with flat-screen TV with cable channels, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.