Pirates, 2021 will be here before we know it (we hope) and what better way to celebrate than with a city trip to a stunning European city.
This city break to beautiful Budapest is a bit different as you will stay in a super cute boat hotel - even better, the deal is cheaper for a 4 night stay than 3 nights so you are getting a real bargain.
We have chosen the option to book with a deposit and payment plan which is around £15* more per person, and a flight that will get you into Budapest with the most time to enjoy New Years Eve but many more options to travel sooner available.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 29. Dec. 2020 - 2. Jan. 2021
Fancy a different hotel? Click here!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 4 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 31/12 - 04/01
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 3* Fortuna Boat Hotel and Restaurant
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – room only
- Location: Budapest
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £398 / 2 = £199* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Fortuna Boat Hotel and Restaurant which is located between Maragaret Bridge and the Árpád Bridge and has everything you could need for a great stay.
There is a bar and restaurant, rooftop terrace, 24 hour front desk and your room will be equipped with air-conditioning, LCD TV with satellite channels and a kettle.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.