Pirates, Ras Al Khaimah is a tropical beach haven boasting pristine white beaches and turquoise waters -- and it is in fact the same travel distance from the UK as Antalya in Turkey! With this deal you get to experience the royal hospitality at the 5* Doubletree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island with all inclusive 'dine around' meaning the choice of no less than 10 restaurants with NO limitations – along with luggage and airport transfers all included.
Booking info Timeframe: 4. Nov. 2019 - 30. Aug. 2020
- Travel duration: 5 nights
- Travel between 23 May - 30 May 2020
- Availabilities spanning November 2019 - August 2020
- Departures from London (Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle & Glasgow surcharge applies)
- 5* Doubletree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
- Rated 4.5/5 on Tripadvisor
- Emirates flights - 30kg luggage included
- Board basis – unlimited Be Exclusive All Inclusive with dine around in all restaurants
- Upgrade to Bay Club Room
- Return airport transfers
- ATOL protected package
- Based on 2 adults x 2 children / or 2 adults sharing
- Deposit of £250pp available
Price breakdown for 2 adults x 2 children sharing:
- Value Added Travel holiday package – from £2,636 / 4 = £659* per person
About your stay
The impressive 5* Doubletree by Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island sits right on 450m of private beach, boasting 7 on-site swimming pools and no less than 10 restaurants for you to indulge in on your 'dine around' all inclusive. The huge resort also operates free shuttles to a nearby shopping mall, and you could also visit Dubai on a day-trip.
You will be staying in a Bay Club Room with some of the best views in the whole hotel. Each air conditioned room features a spacious living and sleeping area, as well as a flat screen TV and mini-bar for your comfort and convenience. They also come with a private balcony or terrace so you can maximise those views!
For the kids, there's plenty on offer including 2 speciality kids pools and a daily kids club - great for making new friends! Fancy a little bit of extra R&R? Head to the on-site spa to enjoy a treatment or two.