Pirates, if you are fancy a luxury holiday this year then we have just what you are looking for. We have come across this great getaway to Bulgaria, staying in a lush 5* hotel on an all inclusive basis, meaning all meals, snacks and drinks are included in the price already.
This is a great price for this Bulgaria holiday, staying in a highly rated 5* hotel for a week on an all inclusive basis. You can book this holiday with a small deposit of only £25* per person
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 13. Aug. 2020 - 25. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 1st - 8th October 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Wave Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Pomorie, Bulgaria
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- City tax may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £918 / 4 = £230* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Wave Resort which is brand new resort located on the beachfront in Pomorie in sunny Bulgaria. The hotel has everything you could need for a great stay including many swimming pools including an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, gym, sun loungers and sun terrace.
You will stay for the week in a comfy well equipped room with air-conditioning, TV, Wi-Fi, minibar and a 24 hour room service is available. There are also sports, entertainment and activities on offer.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.