Arrr pirates! We've just laid eyes on this awesome 5* All inclusive holiday to Dominican Republic jam-packed with loads of nice added extras! You'll be staying at the achingly elegant Melia Caribe Beach Resort right on tropical Bávaro Beach offering a range of dining and wining, a lush spa and beautiful pool scene!
Booking info Timeframe: 8. Sep. 2019 - 20. Aug. 2020
How to book: When clicking on the deal you will be taken to Voyage Privé's website, where you will be asked to register first. You can choose to submit your email or sign up using Facebook. It's quick, super easy and free and gives you access to all their offers!
More dates available spanning Sep 2019 - Aug 2020!
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*Please note that the above prices may not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (10, 12 or 14 available)
- Holiday provided by Voyage Privé
- Example date: 18th - 26th Sep
- Available dates spanning Sep 2019 - Aug 2020
- Departure from London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester to Punta Cana
- 5* Melia Caribe Beach Resort in Punta Cana
- Rated (4/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Transfers included
- Guaranteed upgrade to the next room category
- Complimentary access to the spa water circuit
- Resort credit of $600 (conditions apply)
- 10% discount on spa treatments
- First child under 12 stays for free
- ATOL protected package
- Booking fee £25
- Based on 2 adults
About your stay
The 5* Melia Caribe Beach Resort occupies an enviable location amidst tropical scenery on Bávaro Beach combining the essence of the Caribbean with modern all-inclusive services and facilities. These include 17 stylish restaurants and bars (!) to suit every palate.
And aside from leisure facilities such as multiple swimming pools, a gym and a spa, you can also enjoy the numerous exciting activities on offer, from salsa classes and mamajuana workshops to water spinning or paddle yoga. Or, practice your swing at the nearby 18-hole Cocotal Golf & Country Club course.
The spacious, comfortably appointed Deluxe rooms come views over hotel's spectacular tropical gardens, equipped with everything you need to make your stay truly awesome. Two adjoining spaces measuring 42 m2with a king-size bed or two single beds and a lovely terrace for relaxing.