Mateys, we are dreaming of being in the Caribbean right now, well you can do more than dream with this awesome holiday to the Dominican Republic we have come across for under £700* each for a 9 night stay.
The Dominican Republic holiday departs in November and even better, it is on an all inclusive basis and you will be staying in a stunning 5* hotel with a beachfront location and its very own waterpark.
We have chosen the option to book this holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 24. Dec. 2020
Fancy a different hotel? Click here for more options!
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 9 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 24th November - 3rd December 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Grand Sirenis Punta Cana Resort & Aquagames - All Inclusive
- 4/5 TripAdvisor & Certificate of Excellence
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Family of 4 from £2,792 / 4 = £698* per person
- 2 sharing from = £817* per person
To go for 2 weeks from £806* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Grand Sirenis Punta Cana Resort & Aquagames - All Inclusive, where you know you will be in good hands as the hotel has a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor.
The hotel is stunning and has everything you could need, there are swimming pools, waterpark, gym, sports, 24 hour reception, activities, evening entertainment and a lush beachfront location.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.