At over £1000pp, this all-inclusive trip to Jamaica isn't cheap but it is more than £300 less than some other comparable packages we've seen and includes BA flights!
In fact, you get a 5-star hotel for less than we've seen for some 4-star hotels.
We've found great prices in November and December and if you don't mind paying a bit more, you can go in January 2021.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking info Timeframe: 1. Nov. 2020 - 31. Dec. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 5-12 December
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London
- 5* Hotel Riu Negril
- 4/5 Tripadvisor
- Board basis – 24-hour all-inclusive, covering all meals, drinks and snacks
- Hand and chcked luggage included (check airline)
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL-protected holiday
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £2076 / 2 = £1,038* per person
Price breakdown for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids) sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £2,848 / 2 = £712* per person
- Return shuttle transfers from £35 per person
The 5-star Hotel Riu Negril is a luxurious escape from the stresses of every day life.
The resort has five restaurants and six bars, three swimming pools, including one with a swim-up bar and direct access to a stunning white-sand beach.
You can enjoy beach barbecues during your stay as well as steel drum music performances.