Ahoy mateys, fancy some luxury for your 2020 holiday, then check out this awesome getaway to Rhodes we have come across on our cool holiday finder.
The deal is only £370* per person, based on a couple sharing, staying in a lush 5* hotel AND on an all inclusive board basis! Phew!
You can even opt to book a room with a private pool at time of booking.
Booking Info Timeframe: 14. Sep. 2019 - 31. Oct. 2019
This holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. To change holiday details, just click the Book holiday button to view calendar.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
*The above prices do not include city taxes that are payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Flight & hotel package with Loveholidays
- Example date: 02/05 - 09/05
- Departs from many UK airports (departure dates may vary)
- 5* All Senses Nautica Blue Resort and Spa
- 4/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Fanes, Rhodes
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL Protected
- Based on 2 sharing
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £740 / 2 = £370* per person
- Check-in luggage (we suggest case sharing and/or making the most of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (add when booking, use public transport, holidaytaxis or contact the hotel direct)
- Check out our car hire tool to get your own set of wheels during your stay
About your stay
You will be staying in the luxury All Senses Nautica Blue Resort and Spa which is located on the Fanes coast next to the beach.
The hotel has everything you could need for a great stay including 3 restaurants, 3 bars, 2 outdoor swimming pools, an indoor swimming pool and is surrounded by gardens with stunning views of the sea.
There is so much to do including sports facilities such as mini-golf course, mini-soccer field, beach volley court as well as scuba diving and kite surfing and there is also an open-air amphitheater and summer cinema.