Ahoy there mateys, we have come across this amazing holiday in Egypt that combines 3 of our favourite things - 5*, all-inclusive and a GREAT price.
The holiday to Sharm el Sheikh offers amazing prices in many months including the school summer holidays so there is a wide range of dates to choose from, you can book this super cheap holiday with a small deposit option today.
In these difficult times, we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Jul. 2021 - 31. Dec. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at the time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer stays possible)
- Example date: 24th - 31st July 2021
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Parrotel Beach Resort
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all-inclusive
- Location: Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city/tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £1,448 / 4 = £362* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Parrotel Beach Resort which is in a fab location, right near the beach in sunny Sharm el Sheikh in the one and only Egypt.
The hotel has so much on offer, it has a private beach where you can take part in a range of water sports, 3 swimming pools, 3 tennis courts, volleyball court, a whopping 5 restaurants, entertainment and a fully equipped spa with saunas, a hot tub and indoor pool in an underground cave.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.