Mateys, fancy getting some winter sun this year, after all we have been through this year we feel like we definitely deserve it! We have come across this luxury all inclusive holiday to Tunisia at a fab price, staying for a week in a lush 5* hotel.
The all inclusive Tunisia holiday departs in November and there are great prices from October right through to March 2021 - you can book this holiday with a deposit and payment plan.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Oct. 2020 - 31. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 12th - 20th November
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Nour Palace Thalasso & Spa - All Inclusive
- 4.5/5 TripAdvisor & Traveller's Choice Award
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Mahdia, Tunisia
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £576 / 3 = £192* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Nour Palace Thalasso & Spa - All Inclusive where you know you will be in good hands as the 5* hotel is highly rated as well as being awarded a Traveller's Choice Award from TripAdvisor which are not easy to come by.
The hotel is located in Mahdia in Tunisia and offers swimming pools, private beach, sports, bar and restaurant, gym, a 24 hour reception, spa and wellness centre and so much more.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.