Early bird deals come in all shapes and sizes, like this 5* all inclusive holiday to Turkey; 7 nights in Marmaris at the start of the 2019 summer season (April) starts from just £316* per person, based on 2 sharing.
It's available from a number of UK airports, with the cheapest departure being London.
Easter falls on April 21 this year and there is also departures during this time from just £375* per person.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Apr. 2019 - 30. Apr. 2019
We chose 7 nights, however this holiday is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport. You could also opt for another room category! To change holiday details, just click the green button below to view calendar.
It's also available from:
- Birmingham from £364* pp
- Manchester from £366* pp
- Bristol from £370* pp
- Edinburgh from £410* pp
- Cardiff from £412* pp
Don't fancy this hotel? You can browse through more offers in the area here.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Prices are subject to change. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 3 - 10 April, 2018
- Flight + Hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departure airports: London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh
- 5* Blue Bay Platinum (rated 4.5/5 TripAdvisor)
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Hand luggage included
- Based on 2 adults sharing
- ATOL protected holiday
- £49pp deposit
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
Price breakdown for 2 adults sharing:
- Loveholidays package from £632 / 2 = £316* pp
- Check-in luggage from £29 per bag, each way (*we recommend sharing to cut costs)
- Return airport transfers from £20.50 per person
- Car hire from £33 per day
About your stay
The Blue Bay Platinum is a luxury 5* resort in in the beach resort town of Marmaris. You'll be flying into Dalaman, which is about 90 minutes away (transfers or car hire available). Once there, you are on all inclusive for 7 nights, which means all breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks are included. You can chill out by either the indoor or outdoor pools, or enjoy a Turkish bath or sauna. The beach is a short walk away also.
Rooms are clean and modern, with free Wi-Fi and a balcony overlooking the gardens or pool. There is a kids club available, so if you are coming during Easter holidays, there will be plenty to keep children occupied.