Mateys, we have come across an awesome holiday to Turkey at an even more awesome price, especially as the Turkey getaway is on an all inclusive basis and you will be staying in a 5* hotel for a week.
The 5* hotel offers indoor and outdoor swimming pools and as it departs in October the weather should be nice and toasty - we defo deserve some luxury after lockdown.
You can book this all inclusive Turkey holiday with a deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 1. Aug. 2020 - 31. Oct. 2020
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights
- Example date: 6th - 13th October
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Raymar Resort and Aqua
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Manavgat, Antalya, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £708 / 4 = £177* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the 5* Raymar Resort and Aqua which is located in Manavgat in Antalya in sunny Turkey and offers it's own private shingle beach.
The hotel has everything you could need and more and offers many cool sports you can be a part of including aerobics, aqua aerobics, basketball, beach volleyball, tennis as well as a gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool with water slides, Jacuzzi, mini golf, sauna, steam bath and more.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.