Mateys, fancy a 5* all inclusive holiday in Turkey for the price of a 3*getaway? The Turkey holiday departs in October and there are fab prices in September as well as some options in 2021. As you are on an all inclusive basis, you will receive all meals, snacks, and drinks already included in the price.
The 5* luxury hotel has everything you could need for a great getaway and even better, you can book this holiday with a deposit today.
In these difficult times we are changing the way we do things, you can read our statement of intent here.
Booking Info Timeframe: 8. Sep. 2020 - 19. Mar. 2021
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note -- *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
- Travel duration: 7 nights (longer or shorter stays possible)
- Example date: 13th - 21st October 2020
- Flight + hotel package from Loveholidays
- Departs from a choice of UK airports
- 5* Sensitive Premium Resort & Spa - All Inclusive
- 3.5/5 TripAdvisor
- Board basis – all inclusive
- Location: Belek, Antalya, Turkey
- Hand luggage - check airline policy
- ATOL protected holiday
- Based on 2-4 sharing
- Prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel
- Not your dates/travel party size? Adjust search according to preference
- Total from £886 / 4 = £222* per person
About your stay
You will stay in the Sensitive Premium Resort & Spa - All Inclusive which is located in Belek in Antalya in sunny Turkey.
The hotel offers an indoor swimming pool and outdoor swimming pool with water slides and there is a private beach, there is restaurants, bars and a gym, sports and many spa facilities.
- Check-in luggage (try case sharing or make the post of your hand luggage to keep costs down)
- Transfers (check out public transport or holidaytaxis for cheaper alternatives)
If you want to rent a car check out our car comparison tool.